Patricia L. Ray, Esq.
- Attorney at Law (Pennsylvania, New York)
- Patent Attorney
Areas of Practice
Intellectual property litigation, patent prosecution, trademark & copyright application, licensing & assignment of technology and intellectual property
- U.S. Office of Patents and Trademarks, Patent Examiner (1981 – 1982)
- U.S. International Trade Commission, International Trade Litigator, Unfair Imports and Office of General Counsel (1982 – 1986)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Washington D.C., Appellate Law Clerk (1986 – 1988)
- Texas Instruments, Dallas, TX, Senior Counsel (1990 – 1999)
- Carnegie Mellon University, Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- University of Pittsburgh, Economics, M.A.
- Duquesne University, Juris Doctor
- The University of Singapore, LL.M.